Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering LLP Formation Online in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to engage a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is available. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and these people stamped with the right stamp duty. These people signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange subsequent documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents much better verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of your company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may are expensive of money and time. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, and has the right teams to carry out each task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and look for a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.